- Thailand is internationally-recognized as Southeast Asia’s production hub and sourcing center for E&E products.
- The country has enjoyed continuous growth of electrical appliances and electronics exports. Major importing countries include Japan, USA, China, Hong Kong, Singapore, the Netherlands, India, Malaysia, Australia, South Korea, Taiwan, Indonesia, UAE, etc.
- The previous E&E Show in 2011 attracted 4,827 visitors during trade days and 8,830 during public days. Bangkok E&E 2013 expects to draw 5,200 trade visitors and 12,000 members of the public.
- The upcoming event being organized under the theme “Save Energy = Save The World” offers widest range of latest energy-efficient innovations and eco-friendly technologies.
- Some 100 show booths from 50 leading companies from Thailand and other producing countries including South Korea, China, Singapore, Malaysia, Germany, etc.
- Organized concurrently at the same venue with Bangkok RHVAC 2013, the fair will provide an unsurpassed opportunity for greater business benefits.