- Thailand is one of the world’s major exporters of electrical goods and electronic products to the world markets including Japan, China, USA, Hong Kong, Singapore, the Netherlands, Germany, Malaysia, Australia, South Korea and UAE.
- The country ranks among the world’s top providers of electric and electronic components and assemblies—moving rapidly into original design manufacturing (ODM).
- The last two E&E shows in 2009 and 2011 attracted 11,027 and 4,842 trade visitors respectively. Its next event, the fifth, in 2013 expects to draw 5,200 trade visitors from ASEAN countries, South Asia, Japan, China, India, Egypt, USA, the Middle East and EU.
- Set under the theme “Save Energy = Save The World”, Bangkok E&E 2013 will showcase the latest energy-saving innovations and eco-friendly technologies from Thailand and other leading producing countries including Japan, Korea, Taiwan, Hong Kong, China, Singapore, Malaysia, India, USA and Europe.
- A complete range of products and related services will be on offer –from household electrical appliances and audio-visual gadgetry, to IT/OA systems, lighting, plus industrial parts and accessories.
- Organized concurrently at the same venue with Bangkok RHVAC 2013, the event will provide an unsurpassed opportunity for greater business benefits.